May 3, 2012

perfectly placed


Yes, I scrapped. It has been some long time since I opened photoshop and just played around.
Supplies used: Vinnie Pearce - Pieces of me IV. available at her website.

6 comments:

  1. You should scrap more ! Your pages are always beautifully composed and straight to the essential ! I hope to see more LOs of yours !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, Alice. I wish I'd have more time for it..

      Delete
  2. I adore this, my friend. I have been missing Photoshop lately too...I enjoy it much more than paper scrapping. Such a terrific layout, Gabi!

    xoxo
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy!
      Even though it's a very simple layout, it took me three evenings to finish it. It was always minute here and there... I didn't feel inspired at all, I changed the layout several times. I think it's the tiredness of the day what was taking the mojo away from me.

      Delete