Jun 21, 2012

currently

:: Last Sunday kids decided that they want to have their own rooms. So far they shared bedroom together and our master bedroom was their playroom. Ivo and I slept in a second small bedroom. Now we have our master bedroom and kids their own rooms. They are very excited about this change but I have to admit that I almost cried when they were moving, it just made me sad that they are not babies anymore and want to be more independent. Now the fun begins - decorating. Their rooms are half empty, they have just their beds and storage boxes there, a few toys and that's it. Friend of mine told me about this website so I'm browsing and getting some ideas from there.
I love this idea, it might be a solution for Katrin's room.


::  Today I've started reading this book by Susannah Conway. I read only a first chapter on my way back home from work but I'm already loving this book.



:: Today our second nephew was born! Welcome to the world, Filip! I can't wait to see pictures of him. 

:: It's finally warm outside so we try to spend a lot of time on playgrounds. 


:: Currently I'm trying to let go and being more gentle to myself...

5 comments:

  1. Great photos, Gabi! Greetings from Prerov, we have our holiday here. Have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your vacation, Kaisa! Have a great summer as well!

      Delete
  2. I hope the kiddos enjoy their new rooms. Can't wait to see how they decorate them.

    Just added your book recommendation to my wishlist. It looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is really awesome, Christi! I got the last one in Chapters, it's sold out everywhere so it made me double happy to have it!

      Delete
  3. I love the room idea, Gabi...great storage! I hope they enjoy their new spaces...these new stages are always so hard.

    That looks like a great book...thank you!

    xoxo

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete