Aug 8, 2012

the host

Today I've finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I bought this book maybe two years ago right after I read Twilight but somehow I didn't get a chance to read it until last week. I have to admit that it took me a while to get into the story but once I did, I was hooked and couldn't put it down.
The story is about humans and souls (aliens) and the impact they have on each other . If you like fiction, you will enjoy this book for sure. The story was very well written. I think I might re-read the Twilight soon...
I'm starting The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown now and continue reading Elevate the Everyday by Tracey Clark.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book, too, Gabi. It did take me a while to get into but once I did, I couldn't put it down. Are you enjoying 'Elevate the Everyday'? I heard it talked about recently and have been wanting to check it out. Have you read 'A Discovery of Witches' and the sequel to it, 'Shadow of Night'. I recommend both highly. The first one took about 50-80 pages to really get into but like the host once you did it was so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin!
      Yes, I love Elevate the Everyday, there are so many great tips for everyday photography.
      I haven't read any of the books you said, I will look if they have them in our library. Thanks for the tips!
      Hope things are going well for you!!

      Delete