Dec 21, 2012

around here

 little helpers decorating their gingerbread cookies

Santa Sleigh with Rudolf in the front
 Lego Christmas city made my Patrik
 love the little snowman

dancing under Christmas tree in the downtown of our town
 and singing porcupine in a tree song

we had a first snow day of the season


There are so many things going on around here:
:: I've been sick since Monday, got even antibiotics.
:: Ivo's got cold as well
:: I went for an interview on Tuesday after I spent the whole day in bed and almost totally lost my voice.
:: I had a second interview yesterday and got the job!! So many changes are ahead for us as a family since I will be starting working full time. I'm a little bit scared but also excited.
:: kids had their Christmas concert at school yesterday
:: now we have 5 days off in a row! I can't wait for Monday to come and to see kids' excitement (we do gifts after dinner on the 24th)

Have a very merry Christmas full of love and happiness, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, Gabi...the cookies look so good! I'm sorry you have been sick...hope you and Ivo are both feeling better. So happy for your new job!! I'm so jealous you had your first snow day...we are so overdue for snow!!

    Merry Christmas to your beautiful family.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy!

      Unfortunately the snow didn't last too long but there is plenty on the mountains! We are ready to go skiing soon.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new job ! I hope you feel better. Have a great time with your family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job. Hope it all goes well and that you and Ivo feel better soon. Looks as if the kids have been keeping busy, love the lego village and dancing under the Huge christmas tree. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete