I'm skipping day 7 now and go straight to days 8 & 9.
Yesterday after lunch we decided to go and buy a Christmas tree. We went to a
local tree farm (as we did last year) but didn't find any good tree. All
the nice ones were gone and what was left was too small or a different
kind we like. So we ended up in a local nursery and got our tree there.
We are going to decorate it sometime next week. I can't wait.
After this experience we've decided to go with an artificial tree next year. The prices of the trees are too big and it will save us a lot of troubles.
These are traditional Czech Christmas cookies that I made with Katrin and Patrik today.
I'm short of time so more details and pictures coming soon.


We did the real tree while the kids were little too, Gabi. A few years ago we decided to go with an artificial one, and I am so happy we switched over...less messy and expensive!
ReplyDeleteYour cookies look yummy!!!