Dec 6, 2012
December daily | day6
What a day today has been! I was looking forward to get home from work and just to be with kids and relax. Unfortunately my usual 2 hours commute ride turned into 3 hours. Our bus hit a car about in 2/3 of the ride so we got stocked there in the middle of intersection for one hour waiting for another bus to pick us up. I'm not sure how seriously the people in the car were injured, it was really scary. I could feel the impact of the crash in the back of the bus so I can't imagine what the people in the car went through. When I got finally home, Patrik decided that he wants to bake chocolate chip cookies. He did everything on his own except putting it into and out of the oven. He really impressed me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How scary, Gabi...thank goodness you are okay. Patrik is so precious...how sweet of him!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your header...so festive! Hope you are all doing well, my friend.
Much love,
Kathy
Patrick is a big boy now !!! I'm sure the cookies were delicious.
ReplyDeleteHow scary about the bus ! I'm glad you're okay ! I almost had an accident yesterday a lady in front of me cut my line without putting her blinker, i was so surprised that it didn't occur to me to sound the horn when our rear view mirrors touched !
I love all your daily photo. How cool that you are doing this. I also love the new header !
I'm glad you are alright, Alice! People drive like crazy, especially in this busy time of the year. Stay safe on the road!
DeleteI'm glad you weren't hurt.
ReplyDelete