Jan 17, 2013

hello.

Right now I'm saying hello to a new normal.

I'm saying hello to growth. To challenge. To opportunity.

Last few days have changed my life so much. The new normal flow of our days has taught me a lot about myself. I've learned that I can be strong even when I doubt myself. That I can do things which I thought they can't be done. Or at least not done in an easy way. That things that seemed to be so hard at the beginning get easier with time and when you get used to the change.

I'm embracing the new normal. And saying hello to growth.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Good Morning Gabi! You are very strong and I look up to you and all that you accomplish!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still a learning curve to be a strong woman, Wendy. I'm doing little steps in the right direction, I think. But there are still moments when I feel like I'm loosing it. Last Friday (the first whole week of working full-time), I ended up in tears at work because I felt so overwhelmed, exhausted and lost. It's getting much better and easier now.
      Thank you for your encouraging words! They really mean a lot to me! Have a great weekend.

      Delete