Jan 24, 2013

lately


I know this place has been quite neglected lately but life's too hectic right now. I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow!
So, what's new lately?

The love of my life celebrated his 38th B-day yesterday. I surprised Ivo with a cake and friends coming over on Sunday. He had no idea they were coming and it was so awesome seeing him so happy when they sang to him a Happy Birthday song! Guys, you totally rock!! Thank you.
We also got some good laughs when our friend Chris came wearing the very same sweater as Ivo has. They had no idea they own the very same sweater. Of course, I had to take a photo of the two of them sporting them.
 Yesterday right after work we went to the states to pick up a few things. My seafoam kit is in the house! I can't wait to start on the project life album on the weekend.

Tomorrow my little boy is turning 9!! I can't believe how fast the time flies. 9!! Still can't wrap my head around the fact how much he is growing and changing lately.

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday for both of the birthday boys over there! A surprise party sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to both of your guys, Gabi! What a wonderful way to celebrate Ivo's birthday...so glad you were able to surprise him. I love that he and his friend were wearing the same sweater...that is too funny.

    Excited for you to get your Project Life kit. I hope you like it more than I did...I missed my digital layouts. I thought about giving the digital project life a try...did you ever do that?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy. I haven't tried the digital version. Maybe one day in a future. Right now I want to do the real one, especially because of Katrin's and Patrik's little drawings and notes which I can tackle in the album.

      Delete