If you haven't read a book from Jenny Lawson called Let's pretend this never happen, just do it. I think it's one of the most (if not the most) funniest books I've ever read. Today when I read her post in my blog reader I almost peed my pans. She is hilarious.
My Seafoam core kit is going to be shipped on Saturday! Can't wait to start playing with it. I promised to Katrin that the two of us will do our project life album together this year. I'm really excited, she is a little artist for sure and loves everything crafty. And I think having child's input in it will make it even more special for years to come.
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
My new Click issue arrived yesterday, I can't wait to go through it. Even though I don't post too many photos lately, I still try to take at least one photo a day.
It's "Sheldon time". Until next time, my friends!

Oh Gabi I'm laughing so hard not sure I can leave a comment, oh goodness...Thanks. I've added Jenny's blog to my blog reader. Goodness knows I could use some laughter!
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously debating on doing a project life album this year. Figured I could add my digital scrapbook pages to it too.
I'm glad you found a job a bit closer to home and hope things settle down for you soon.
Wendy, read her book. In December, I was laughing out loud on the train when I read it, that people were staring at me :)
DeleteI have one album almost done from 2010 for Project life. We were moving at that time across the whole country so I had to stop and then didn't get back to it. I just printed out photos but have to still add the journaling (have it on my computer, luckily). Kids love to look at all those photos and all the little notes they added. It's definitely a treasure project for upcoming years, that's for sure. Good luck with it if you decided to go for it!
Thanks Gabi...I really want to try it. I do print out my blog but the blog isn't as personal (I don't think)...
DeleteI want this Seafoam Kit so badly. I love Elise and evertyhing she does. Good thing I am going to the US on March, going to shio it to my friend's house. Ship here is 130 CAD!
ReplyDeleteThat's one crazy shipping, Erica! I have it shipped to the states as well (free shipping and then I just pick it up there). We have it only 30minutes to the border :)
DeleteThe problem is that I am 6 hours flying from Miami! Not so easy. You have no idea how happy I am that I am going on March, so I'll be able to get this kit. hahaha
DeleteLOL, I totally get your excitement, Erica. I might get the kit tomorrow, we plan to go to the states. I can't wait to start playing with it on the weekend!!
Delete