Jan 13, 2013

the weekend lens

I'm glad this week is over. It was my first one working full-time and all I can say it was tough...
But our weekend was relaxing and spent together as a family. Good times.

our little rockstar having fun while I was cooking lunch
cold but sunny. happy day.
 
 
I'm training with a knee brace now. it really helps to keep the pain away.

since today we are a two-car family.
making mix for a homemade hot chocolate.
and preparing food for the next day.
I was experimenting in the kitchen this weekend again. And as usual, following Jamie Oliver's recipes. This time it was his epic hot chocolate (kids' favorite) and a beef stew. This guy rocks!! So far what I made following his recipes, it always tasted delicious! Happy days, Jamie. Happy days!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the tough week but looks like the weekend was fun! Love the photos and hope this week goes a bit smoother!

    ReplyDelete