Mar 30, 2013

spring time

We couldn't ask for a better weather for our long spring weekend. The sun is shining and it's warm and lovely outside. Kids have been at home for the last two weeks and had a great time during their March break. They went skiing and biking and did a lot of fun stuff with Ivo. I wish I could be at home with them but unfortunately I had to work.

Yesterday in the morning Ivo went for a bike ride with his friend and then it was my turn to go out and sweat. It was my first solo bike ride of the season and I could feel it in the evening for sure. I'm looking forward to getting more on my road bike now.

After lunch all of us went to a local park to have some family time together.

My love. Today, exactly 12 years ago, he asked me if I will marry him. It was the best decision of my life. He is such a loving person, amazing daddy and husband who would do anything for his family. I love him so much!

Oh yes, the little ones had a blast.
And the fun continued when we got home followed by delicious goodness made on a grill.

Today is another gorgeous day. The duck is in the oven, cabbage is ready to be cooked and I'm attempting my very first try of making Czech bread dumplings.

Later on we have an egg hunt with friends and family bike afterwards.
GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment