Welcome back to the second part of our summer exploring! During mom's stay we went far away but we also stayed close to home and explored the beautiful corners of our neighborhood.
Can you tell that we like to have fun while taking photos?
We were also able to see our friends during the summer. The photos below are from our river meet. The one, where I didn't have my swimwear and didn't plan to go wet but at the very first second I stepped into the water to cross it (with a camera on a shoulder and Katrin in my arms) I slipped, got totally wet and one of my very favorite flip flops slipped from my foot and went on the run. I chased it in the water for hundred of meters or so running on the hard and slippery rocks but I GOT IT! Then had bruised knees for almost three weeks... But the evening was definitely fun!
You can have a blast in front of your own house as well!
We also "forced" mom to do and try things she would probably never get to do if she wouldn't come over here - like trying seafood, swimming in the lake, biking, riding a gondola with the longest unsupported span in the world (3.02 km/1.88 miles) and highest lift of its kind in the world (Peak 2 Peak in Whistler) and lots of more of her "firsts". Below she is trying calamari for the very first time.
We've also done a lot of sport activities but it will be a topic with more details for another post. Here are just a few photos from our travels to Alberta where Ivo did his very first off road triathlon. We stayed in Canmore where the X-Terra race took place.
Lake Louise
Canmore, Alberta
Lake Moraine - this one is the most beautiful lake with a stunning scenery I've ever seen so far ( been there twice already).
We saw so many beautiful places and made a lot of unforgettable memories.There are a few more trips for us to make this summer and I can't wait to see more of this country's beauty.















Lake Moraine looks absolutely stunning. I'm loving all the sunshine and so glad y'all had some to enjoy!
ReplyDelete