We've been living in our house since January 2011 and so far we didn't touch a single wall with color. Until today..
It's about time to change kids' rooms a little bit as they are getting older and have different needs. We bought a new bed for Katrin and Ivo will be building one for Patrik (we haven't found any we liked so far for him). The first step in this whole transformation is painting the walls in Patrik's room. And since he loves green, we are going green, baby!
I will post more photos when the whole transformation is over but for now here is one from the progress.

Oh I like Green! This is going to look really sweet when y'all are done!
ReplyDeleteWendy! I was just thinking of you the other day, about what you are all doing during the summer. Then I just didn't have time to check out your blog. Will do it soon! Hope everything goes well for you.
Delete