Aug 7, 2013

the moves


Mostly I'm the person behind the camera but I also like to be the one in front of it time to time. I don't like posed photos so every time when there is a chance for a fun shot, I go for it. Ivo took this photo of me and kids two weeks ago on our hike in a local forest. Katrin calls it the disco moves pose. It cracks me up every time I look at it.

On another note, today Ivo's mom left us. Right now she is somewhere over the ocean flying back to her home. She came with us from Czech  and spent 7 weeks over here. It was really nice to have her here and spend some time together. We traveled a lot and showed her a lot of our favorite places. I hope to post some photos soon.

Until then, have a great summer, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Patrik is way too cool for disco moves! :)
    Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just got upset about something. But it looks really funny that the girls are in the move and he just stands there so serious :)

      Delete