Today has been one of the most craziest days in the past few weeks. At 7 am I was cooking a lunch for Patrik, packed his 2 lunch bags into his backpack (one with a snack and the second one with a lunch) and dropped him at the bus stop. Then I drove to our family doctor for Katrin's appointment, she had her second immunization for Hepatitis A today.
On the way back I stopped by at a local soccer club where we signed Patrik up for a summer soccer playing. I've never seen a bigger mess in organization as they are having there!! We filled up the registration form and paid for it in the middle of April and a guy told us that someone will call us in the first half of May with details. So we were waiting... and waiting.. Last Saturday I went there to ask what is going on with the playing. They told me that a coach will call us on Saturday, latest on Sunday. So we waited again. Waited. Nothing. I went there yesterday again because today supposed to be the first day of the playing. They gave me a number of a coach. I called her but she wasn't at home so I let a message on her voice mail. She called me back in the evening and we found out that Patrik isn't on her team at all. So she told me to call the club in the morning again. It is impossible to call there, their lines are always busy or nobody is there. So I went there after Katrin's appointment. There was a different woman than yesterday. She gave me another name of coach with a phone number. I called the number and there was an older lady on the other side telling me that I have a wrong number. Okay... Deep breath... I tried to call the number again (as I thought I pressed a wrong number). The same lady there telling me that I have a wrong number. I told her where I got the number and then I've found out that she is probably a mom of the coach. And she told me that her daughter isn't going to coach this year!!! Can you believe it? So I went to the club again (second time today, fourth time since Saturday... still without any information about today's game - where, when, where to pick up the uniforms etc...). The girl there understood that I'm very disappointed but she didn't know any details! This is unbelievable!! They let so many children to register but they don't have coaches for them! She gave me a THIRD phone number of different person again telling me that Patrik is on the team #12. I called the lady, nobody was home again... I wasn't so upset in a long time! Patrik has been counting the days until the first day of this practice and now I had to explain to him that because of the mess they are having there there is no coach for him... Sad.
It was a lunch time and I was going to prepare a lunch for Katrin when phone rang. School office. Always when I see the school number on the display, I expect that something bad happened to Patrik. They were calling me that Patrik doesn't have his lunch and that I didn't pack it probably. Sigh. Yes, I did. 2 bags with different meals. So I took the meal I had for Katrin, heated it up and drove to school. We were looking for Patrik's lunch bag while he was eating his lunch I brought there. It seems someone took his lunch bag in the morning in the hall.
When I got back, we had a lunch with Katrin. At around 4 pm the coach from yesterday (which told me that Patrik is not on her team) called me that he is NOT on the team #12 as they told me in the morning in the office but on team #17 and they don't have a coach for the kids. She even asked me if I won't be interested doing it. I was like - are you kidding me? At first, I don't know anything about soccer, I just wanted something for Patrik for summer to have fun while the school is closed and secondarily I didn't pay for something what won't probably even happened because some people are not able to stand up for what they offered. It made me really upset today. And the game is canceled for today because of the weather anyway.
Our neighbor is in the different soccer club in our area so he will ask there if there are some spots still available. If yes, we are going to the office tomorrow to ask for our money back and signing Patrik to the different club. I really couldn't believe how all this mess is possible. Why or why are they taking registrations while they don't have people for coaching? Grrr.
Anyway...
It is raining here the whole day. Hopefully Katrin won't have any reactions after the shot today.
One good thing today. I scrapped. Here is my page, full credits are in my Life art 2009 photo album as usual.
Hope you had a better day than me today.
Thanks for stopping by!

Oh no, what a mess! I hope you manage to get Patrik's football sorted out! Fabulous layout btw, I love that spotty paper!
ReplyDeleteI´m sorry to hear that all! It must be a big disappointment for Patrick... Good luck for finding a new club for him! And lots of strength for you to sort out that mess.
ReplyDelete