Nov 21, 2010

catching up on projects

I've decided to finally finish some older projects and take them off from my neverending to-do list. I've been doing project 365 for a second year but I still haven't finished the months in review from last year. My computer died last summer and I lost all the files I had there so now I have to go day by day and look for the certain photo I posted here. Today I finished May 2009 and there are only 4 more months left - January - April 2009. I hope to have them done within next few days and finally have them printed. Then I have to catch up on this year...Yup, always behind..


May2009_web


I'm using Ali Edwards' 2009 Photo Calendar layered templates.

1 comment:

  1. I think the beautiful of Project 365 is that it will still be there waiting for us to catch up on our pages next year. The main thing is getting the photos taken :)

    ReplyDelete