I'm so happy it's Friday already. Another busy week is almost over and I can't wait to relax during the weekend.
I'm constantly tired and today I found out that it is probably not just from a busy life but also from a lower dose of my thyroid medication. So I have to go for blood tests next week. And hopefully the new dose will make my hair stop falling out as well.
Today we had a first snowfall of this year. The snow didn't last but it is definitely cold outside and it's starting look like a winter. Kids can't wait to go skiing but they know they still have to wait few more weeks.
I've got a new hat today. It is just a simple thing but it's brought me a lot of joy. Love it. This photo on the left is my self-portrait wearing it.
Our house should be originally done in just 2 days, this still makes me mad that the closing date was postponed for 2 months. Well, there is nothing we can do about it.
I'm so looking forward to Christmas. Everywhere I went today were Christmas decorations, Katrin was so excited too!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!
Love Love Love your hat, and that photo of you is gorgeous! I hope you get your medication sorted ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteTake care, Gabi. Hugs.
ReplyDeletehey gorgeous gabi!! will you get to move in to your new house before christmas?! how exciting! hope your medication gets sorted out ok.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately we won't be able, Joy. Our closing date is at the end of January :( Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete