There is something magical about towns and cities in the evening/night, isn't it?! I took this photo on Friday evening in downtown Vancouver. I love the view!
We spent both days on weekend in a sporty mood. On Saturday we went swimming (unfortunately no photos from there) and then we baked gingerbread cookies. I'm including the recipe (it's my grandma's) in my December daily album but I thought I will share it here with you as well. These are the best gingerbread cookies that I've ever eaten!
Kids had a great time helping me, we are going to decorate them with icing probably tonight.

Sunday was a ski day again. Both kids made a huge progress since last week, they really enjoy this sport. It was sunny and the views from the top of the mountains were stunning.



>
Hope you had a great weekend too!


I love city scapes, especially at night. Beautiful photo of Vancouver at night!
ReplyDeleteOh I've never made gingerbread cookies but now you've gotten me itching too. Your recipe looks easy too. I'll let you know if I try. I normally make butter cookies and chocolate chip, our favorites.
I love the ski/mountain photos, awesome job! Looks a wee bit too cold for me though, lol. I would have to really wrap up to stay warm. So glad y'all are having a wonderful Christmas season.
Diky za recptik. Tento rok cheme tiez s dcerou piect a tento vyzera lahky. :)
ReplyDeleteTento recept je opravdu jednoduchy, dulezite je nechat to testo v lednicce (my jsme ho nechali jen 1 den a pernicky jsou vyborne). Tak at se zadari :)
ReplyDeleteIt is easy, Wendy! Good luck. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think you would love the snow as well ;)