Mar 16, 2011

over here on Tuesday

Yesterday I took my camera and tried to document our everyday life in photos. So here it is...


1 Katrin is documenting our everyday life too, she has her own kids camera and she is taking photos of the stuff she likes. I caught her here as she was trying to take a good photo but the object was too high. I just love her little feet.


2


In our household you have to be careful because heads are cut off sometimes. This is how poor little Lego minifigures ended up after Katrin's attack. She said that these are Easter eggs. I just love her creativity.


3 It was Patrik's last skateboarding lesson yesterday, he made such a big progress with this skills during the classes. He is more fearless now and willing to practice more difficult tricks.


4 Now I just need to practice how to take better action photos inside...


5 It took a lot of courage to go down the half pipe. He fell down a lot of times but always got back to  his feet and was ready to do it again.


6 These are just lights in the gym where Patrik's lesson took a place. I kinda liked the pattern, there is nothing special or anything with a big meaning about this photo but I like how the photo turned out. It is actually fun to take photos like this. I think it is caused by doing P365 because I'm noticing things which I would never notice before...


It was a great day.

6 comments:

  1. What awesome photos Gabi! Well done I love them especially the lights, seriously cool photo! I am so happy you are continuing the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are awesome Gabi ! I really love the last one !!! I think i have to really check this 365 website. I'm thinking about starting back P365 for my birthday. I'll be 30 and i think it may be a great starting point for documenting my thirties ;-) !!!
    I miss the creativity of P365.
    Happy St Patrick's day to you all and especially Patrick ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are fabulous, Gabi. I'm so glad you are diving into learning more about photography, sweetie...I know that has been a dream of yours for so long. The perspective on the last photo is so cool. You have a photographer's eye, that is for sure! Happy St. Patrick's Day, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Gabi! I marked that site to check out later. I'm toying with starting P365 for myself. I tried once and got bored by about the 3rd month of taking boring pictures inside our house because it was still winter and we weren't getting out much. I really love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Gabi I have to say your lights photo surely caught my attention... I love the pattern... Heck I LOVE the image full stop! Great catch...

    ReplyDelete