You can get separate files just with papers or elements as well here.
Apr 19, 2011
little helper | reno collection
The talented Vinnie Pearce has just released another stunning collection of hers. This time the theme is renovation. I'm in love with the color combo she's chosen and all the little things she included into the collection. I have to say that those art papers are my favorite. She is running a 30% off sale right now so don't miss the chance to get this beauty. Reno collection by Vinnie Pearce
You can get separate files just with papers or elements as well here.
I scrapped a little bit on Sunday but I can't wait to use this collection again. Thanks to my handy husband, who is into reno projects, I have a lot of photos to work with.
You can get separate files just with papers or elements as well here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Such a cute page, Gabi!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kathy! I sometimes miss scrapping but unfortunately with all the stuff which is going on right now I don't have time to just sit and enjoy this hobby.
ReplyDelete