Sep 7, 2011

back to routine

Yesterday was a first day of school for Patrik. He is now in a Grade 2 and was so excited to see his friends after the summer again. We biked to school together in the morning. Today they mixed all the Grade 2 classrooms so he will have different kids in his class than last year. I peeked into his class in the morning and saw a few of his friends from the last year there, so that's good that he knows at least someone there.


And here is our kindergarten girl. Katrin was so excited to finally go to school, she had her backpack ready for 2 days. She went today just for 2 hours and will continue with a short schedule for the rest of the week. She was in the same class as her friend so she wasn't afraid at all. She is a brave big girl now.


4 comments:

  1. Where is my baby Katrin? :( Shs is big...
    I wish a great school year for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm asking the same question all the time, Erica... Thanks for stopping by! Hope everything is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy everyone is loving school. Your outfit is adorable too!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kathy! I can't log in and comment on your blog :( It seems there is an error from blogger...

    ReplyDelete