Sep 5, 2011

long weekend

Today we are going to say good bye to a school-free days as tomorrow the school begins. We had a great two months full of summer activities, endless bike rides, beaches, sun and fun. We definitely made a lot of unforgettable memories this summer.

We are having a long weekend over here. We've spent it in a very active way. A lot of swimming, running, biking and hiking. I'm so happy that we do all these things as a family together. Ivo was training for his triathlon race coming up this Sunday and I'm back on track with my half marathon training. Here is our long weekend in photos.

water fun at Cultus lake



hiking at Golden Ears Park

Lower Falls






4 comments:

  1. It looks like a glorious weekend, my friend. Good luck this morning...I'm thinking of you.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend ! Love the picture of the rocks by the river with the sunflare ! It's gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend looked AWESOME!! Such beautiful pics!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kathy!

    I love that one too, Alice! So glad it turned out great.

    Christina! Hope everything goes well for your new family!

    ReplyDelete