Oct 12, 2011

today...

We got some sunshine in the afternoon so kids and I decided to go to park for a little bit. I wanted to take some photos of them in the leaves but there weren't too many of them and the few we found were soggy. So I snapped at least this one.


And I found this one from last year from about the same time and taken at the same spot.  They are changing so much.


And here are some single photos of my little ones.

I got my autumn book in mail today! Now I have to choose some photos from the last few weeks and print them out. I can't wait to see how this book will turn out at the end.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Gabi! I loved these mini books Elise does, actually I am a fan of her. I need to do something like this, a mini book or an album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erica. I can't wait to start on the minibook. Katrin will help me for sure :)

    ReplyDelete