OOOOO... I want to go ice skating so bad! Went once when I was younger and lived in a differnt town, but no rink here. Instead, we go sleding in the snow! Beautiful pictures :)
And we can add ice skating to the list of sports your kids practice ! LOL Your tree is beautiful. This last photo of Patrick and Kathrin is so priceless.
Thank you, Krystal. We don't have our own skates (except my husband), we had to rent them. It was fun but I have to admit that I enjoy skiing much much more. Thank you for stopping by!
OOOOO... I want to go ice skating so bad! Went once when I was younger and lived in a differnt town, but no rink here. Instead, we go sleding in the snow! Beautiful pictures :)
ReplyDeleteLove your Sunday photos...what a great Family day!! ~Wendy
ReplyDeleteAnd we can add ice skating to the list of sports your kids practice ! LOL
ReplyDeleteYour tree is beautiful.
This last photo of Patrick and Kathrin is so priceless.
Gorgeous photos, Gabi....the last one needs to be blown up...your kids are so beautiful, girl.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Gabi, stunning photos, awesome coffee cup! Fabulous Christmas Tree and that last shot is just gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteLOL, Alice. And we forgot running as well. They both love to go for family runs.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Krystal. We don't have our own skates (except my husband), we had to rent them. It was fun but I have to admit that I enjoy skiing much much more. Thank you for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Wendy!
ReplyDelete