And as Ansel Adams said: "You don't take a photograph, you make it." That's exactly what I did. I made all of them with love.
......................................................................................................................................
This post is a part of Capture Your 365 blog hop. If you are not familiar with this site, I really recommend it to you. Katrina and all the ladies over there are just amazing, the community is supportive and very friendly. All of us are enthusiastic photographers who love to capture and document our everyday lives and share this passion with each other.
We decided to do a 2011 review in photos blog hop. Below you can see the list of links to the other participating ladies. The next in this blog hop is Janine.
I know while you visit all these blogs, you will be definitely inspired and who knows, you might start your own project as well.

Amen!!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
I thoroughly enjoy the glimpse your photographs give us into your life. Thanks for sharing xx
ReplyDeleteThis photos are beautiful Gabi ! I love the first one of Katrin ! She's so fun !!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with us "making" photos.
Your mosaic is so great. I love your pictures ... Biz
ReplyDeleteBeautiful choices Gabi! I have enjoyed reading your blog as well. Looking forward to getting to know you more in 2012.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful Gabi. You are one of those photographers that I hope to learn something from this year.
ReplyDeletePS, your kids are adorable.
Love it! So glad you have been a part of CY365. Looking forward to making more photos with you in 2012!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your photos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection you've chosen as your favs.
ReplyDeleteI love the Ansel Adams saying. Thanks for sharing your favs!
ReplyDeleteI always look forward to seeing your outdoor. Each and every one is breath-taking.
ReplyDelete