Mar 14, 2012

remember this

Journaling says: My sweet girl, you are the little sunshine which brings warmth and light into those rainy winter days. The skies are grey and it has been raining for several months now but it doesn’t affect your happiness and cheerful spirit at all. You are so full of energy every day and you love to share it with others. You are about to loose your first wiggly tooth any day now. I so wish I could freeze the time, you are growing up way too fast. You are changing into a big girl and I am looking forward to be on your side and grow with you. Your love makes me stronger, happier and you teach me every single day how important are the little everyday moments. You’ve taught me how to live with open eyes and open heart. I love you so much. xoxo, mommy

Supplies: Ali Edwards: Simply AE - Remember this template, Love boxes brushes @ designerdigitals.com; Karla Dudley: Adore, Clear Essentials, A Life Recorded @ designhousedigital.com; Anna Aspnes (with Vinnie Pearce): Art Play Pallette Love brushes @ vinniepearce.com/downloads

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank, Wendy. It's only my 3rd LO of this year..

      Delete
  2. I love this lo, Gabi...I need to check out this template! Sorry you are getting so much rain too....I hate gloomy days! Hang in there, my friend, summer is almost here. I can't wait to go to the beach myself!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Ali's layout using this template and fell in love with it right away. I know I will be using it over and over again.

      Delete
  3. Wow. I love your page so much !!! biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Gabi, beautifully created. Stunning Photo of Katrin as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy. It's one of my fav photos of Katrin from this year.

      Delete