Apr 30, 2012

things I love at this moment

These cards from Karla Dudley. I just printed them out for my Project life and I'm in love! They look absolutely amazing while printed out.

The excitement for the Lululemon's half-marathon over at FB, I can't wait for this event to come. It's definitely going to be an amazing experience. Only 101 days to go!
Also this run looks like a lot of fun. I'm seriously considering to attend. Just check out the photos from the past runs, all the runners had definitely a blast.


The everyday inspiration over at the habit blog.

Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson. I've started reading this book in the morning on my way to work and I'm already through a third of the book. I've read her blog in the past and I'm familiar with Stephanie's story a little bit. The book is really inspiring and very well written.

What are the things you love right now?

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get those cards, Gabi...does she sell them at Design House? If so, I've never heard of it. Off to check. Thanks, sweetie.

    xoxo
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kathy. She has them over at design house and they are on sale right now ;)

      Delete
  2. A friend told me about the Sea Wheeze half marathon... I actually wanted to try to find a way to make it Vancouver to run it while I am in Portland in August but I think the trip might still be too far. Looks like an awesome race though! I loved Stephanie Nielson's book as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you will be able to make it, let me know, Jennifer. I would love to meet you in person!

      Delete